Friday, January 1, 2010

baby it's cold outside!

Brrrrr!! It's a cold one today! Those critters that spend their time outside don't waste much calories moving around. They huddle close and conserve energy. They share the heat!
I'm going to share my "heat", too!
I'm not going to make anyone move out of my way today, I'm just going to huddle! No working today, just sharing!
Today is the first day of the "new" year, and I've decided to make a difference today and every day in the lives of those around me.
I've made up my mind to look at life positively.
I want to BE the inspiration to others.

So, I want to encourage YOU to find your purpose. To share the heat!
I think that you are brilliant and amazing!
I want you to shine!
We all have the power within - let's let our "shine" out and share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment